Welcome to the Hidden Choices’ website. Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. It governs your relationship with Hidden Choices regarding your use of this website.
Your access and use of this website constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions as they appear at the time of your use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions for this website, you may not use this website. Hidden Choices may modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any modifications made to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions as posted on this website at the time of your access or use. You agree to review these terms and conditions each time you use this website so that you are aware of any modifications made to these terms and conditions.
Our access and use of this website bind you to the following agreements.
You agree that you will not:
- upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party;
- use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws;
- use this website as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party;
- post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Hidden Choices in its sole discretion;
- impersonate another person; and
- hold Hidden Choices or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or parent company liable for damages including, but not limited to, loss of wages, revenue or business because of any services related to or provided by this website. The sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website will be to stop using this website.
You agree that you will:
- indemnify Hidden Choices and any of its parent or subsidiary companies or organizations, and any of its successors, assigns or licensees, together with any of its respective officers, directors and employees, against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to use of this website or any breach or violation of these terms and conditions; and
- comply with all user responsibilities and obligations as stated in these terms and conditions.
There are several opportunities on our web sites for you to provide us with personal information about you and your requests, such as name, mailing address and e-mail address, branch of service, service location. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it for internal marketing research and other marketing purposes. We will not sell or in any way distribute your personal information to companies other than those companies which are members of the Hidden Choices or which have access to our database through our alliance agreements.
Sometimes, we may collect non-personal information about you that is anonymous data. The information we receive is for use by the Hidden Choices only and is not disclosed to any other party except in aggregate form. Examples of this information include the length and time of your visit, the pages you looked at on our site, the type of Internet Browser you have and the site you visited just before coming to ours. We use this information to develop ideas for improving our site and to measure site activity.
Our web site makes use of ‘cookie’ files to customize information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your Browser, which may store some information on your computer. Then, when you come back to our site, we can tailor information to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit. Most Internet Browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instruction.
Secure Donation Processing
ACW donation processing is provided by DonorCircle. Processing is SSL encrypted of all data with security certificates. DonorCircle adheres to best practices in e-commerce security, and does not store credit card information on their servers. DonorCircle uses LightBox technology instead of a traditional webpage. While the LightBox is SSL encrypted and is hosted on a secure https: page, the URL does not display in most Web browsers. The URL for our secure LightBox is https://donorcircle.org/donation/index/getdonationlightbox/hcgen. For more information, visit www.donorcircle.org.
We want you to be completely satisfied with how we use your donation. If at anytime you would like to stop a recurring donation, inquire as to what the funds are used for or would like a refund please contact us at: 877-488-9537. Since we operate on limited funds, we have a 30 day refund policy.
We request your input to evaluate potential features and services for the Hidden Choices. The decision to be involved is completely yours. Also, we might e-mail you a survey, but your involvement is completely voluntary. We do not employ special tools or try to find any e-mail addresses that are not provided to us by you.